Thursday, September 20, 2007

Introducing myself

Well, let me just say hello and introduce myself; I am known as the masturbationg queen at this point in time and not by choice. I would personally love to be having sex at this very moment, but it is not to be. You can call me Persephone, or 'Seph if you would like, either way, I hope we can become friends.
The picture above is me. It really is and I can hardly believe that I have posted it here at last. Wonders will never cease, and neither will sex, at least for the lucky few!
I intend on explaining more about myself and my name in the next post. I hope you come back to take a peek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am looking forward to getting to know you better. I will be back often. Have a fabulous day!!

Persephone said...

Thank you Greg! It was such a pleasure to talk with you...and I do hope that you will be back often to visit...:)