Friday, September 28, 2007

WAKING UP

Perfect morning sex. Some are into, some aren’t, but for me folks, I LOVE to wake up with this way! Now, I am not talking about actually coming to consciousness with a dick already in me, pounding away. I am talking about that slow lazy ride to the surface of ‘awake’ and feeling my lover’s body resting up against mine. I can feel his chest pressed into my back, his knees bent into the back of mine, and his hips in perfect alignment with mine. I am talking about feeling his hands stroking the entire length of my body in a ridiculously slow way that gets my sleeping minds attention and baits me like a fish on a hook and brings me to the surface with skill and patience.

I love the sensuality of coming awake like this. I feel warm and soft all over without a single thought to take away the perfection of the moment....just lovely skin wrapping all over me, and I can't help but give in to 'the stretch'. That delicious, all consuming morning stretch that pushes my ass into his hips and arches my back and the feeling of hard cock sliding its way into me before it is completely over. It is as close to a perfect spiritual moment as any other. (Think “Oh God, yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!)

I do miss that part of a relationship.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...at that moment all things come together, the bodies are so one that sliding deep in you and awakening slowly but hardening sharply is as delicious as the morning can get... untill...it all becomes deeper yet..mmm

Anonymous said...

Seph,

Well said, I also love morning sex and the way you describe it, WOW! Thanks for the thought and I;ll be smiling all day. HUgs & kisses to you.

We're Only Animals said...

nothing like a sleepy fuck to set you up for the day

Persephone said...

Good Evening to all!
Greg...ty for showing up again! Email me through here or at the other place (you know which one), having too much trouble with the other account...sorry! :(

we're only animals......heading your way right now....thank you for your comments! :)

Sham-despite your atrocious typing, I miss you baby! :)